Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is a unique initiative by the Government of India that aims to offer 24 lakh Indian youth meaningful, industry relevant, skill based training.
Under this scheme, the trainees will be offered a financial reward and a government certification on successful completion of training and assessment, which will help them in securing a job for a better future.
- The Indian Youth is very industrious and talented. Unfortunately, the lack of formal skill training prevents deserving talent from being employed.
- PMKVY aims to leverage the potential of India’s demographic dividend by providing skill-training and making every skilled youth employable.
- Training will be provided based on industry aligned National Occupational Standards through training providers and Sector Skill Councils.
- Under PMKVY, candidates will be eligible for a monetary reward, upon successful completion of their training and also clearing the assessment by an independent assessment agency appointed by Sector Skill Council.
- Moreover the candidates will also receive a government recognized certificate which helps them become gainfully employed.
- Hence, we are handling this project for the same in M.P., CG and U.P. , and will head other states soon.