The Entrepreneurship Development Programme is aimed at creating a conducive environment for young entrepreneurs to access relevant entrepreneurship skills, knowledge, values and attitudes for their businesses.
The main objectives of the scheme are :-
- Promoting entrepreneurship for creating self-employment through enterprise creation
- Facilitating creation of training infrastructure;
- Supporting research on entrepreneurship related issues.
- Availing Loan Facilities
Our EDP Programs are :-
- Food Processing
- Mahua Flower Products
- Sanitary Pad making
- Soft toy Making
- Jute item making
- Organic Farming
- Incense stick and candle making
- Sericulture and many more